Whether or not it will be penalized by Google Panda?

This is the place where people come to discuss programs, networks, and anything else in the Affiliate/Publisher
ileaddigital

Whether or not it will be penalized by Google Panda?

Post by ileaddigital » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:10 am

I have an important question in my mind that I want to confirm whether or not it is a duplicate content that is fetched from another website using some feed APIs to show on our personal website for affiliate marketing and would it be penalized by Google Panda due to duplications. Please you share if you know or find anything special about this. For a reference site, you can see our latest affiliate project i.e. compare panda uk where we are using Feed APIs. Thanks in advance!

Networks
Site Admin

Re: Whether or not it will be penalized by Google Panda?

Post by Networks » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:47 am

Old internet tail - Duplicate content is around one website/server having the same content on it and this causes a duplicate penalty and more so now in the 2014 serps it is being filtered out in finding the oldest my worthy content.

if your case duplication of feed apis will not be looked on as duplicate but be aware you must get some authority from some where as just posting duplicate feeds with no real back bone will not help anyone, meaning get some connections going like social sharing or comments etc.